In This Episode
In this episode of the podcast I continue the interview with Paul Wright. In Part 2, of the interview we discuss:
- The 4 most successful and easy to implement external marketing strategies
- How to overcome barriers to implementing these successful strategies
- 5 of Paul’s business failures and what he learnt from them
- Why its important not to be boring and vanilla (does the picture make sense now?)
- Load of tips and tricks for health business success
Paul discusses some great information that can improve how you run your health business – so that you get better results for your patients! I hope that you love it!
Click below to play (or click download to save it to your computer!), please allow a short time for loading. Please click here to download through iTunes.
Get More From Paul
Discussed In This Podcast
- Jay Abraham and pre-eminence (see the short video below for the gist)
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Pitch Anything by Oren Klaff
- Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords (Ultimate Series) by Perry Marshall
What Are Your Thoughts?
What are your thoughts on this possibly controversial episode of the podcast? Do you love it or hate it – be sure to let me know in the comments, or you could:
Promote Your Clinic: Are you a physiotherapist or physical therapist looking to promote your own clinic? Check this out.
Photo Credit: Meis Beeder